Follow me on Instagram

 photo instagram-1.jpg

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Revamp revamp revamp

Did an extreme makeover for my hair by chopping off 8 inches.

Normally I wouldn't have the courage to do so,
but somehow I felt that I'm in good hands when I stepped into D'Mane Salon.
The shop is conveniently located at Far East plaza,
and it offers top quality service as well as hair products.
(Which is why now it is my official hair sponsor)

Edwin Wong (who used to handle my hair 2 years back)
is now the art director of D' Mane salon.
So glad that I called him up to locate his whereabouts.
All I told him was that I wanna get rid of my frizzy long hair,
and the rest happened according to his professional judgement.
& I must say, he sure knows what's best for me.


THEN

Notice the dry ends of my hair.
It's x5 much worse in real life than what you see in the picture.


NOW

Much much better?

All I got for the past few days were nothing but compliments.
Everyone commented how well my hairstyle suits me.
SHOULD'VE CHOP OFF MY HAIR LONG AGO.

& Edwin colored my hair for me too!
My original light brown color made my hair look way too dull.
Look at the comparison



Love how red my hair is right now!
Now I can be much more easily spotted teehee.

My mom had a big transformation, too!


Edwin's magic took away 10 years off her age.


I'm honored to have Edwin as my stylist.
Not only does he know what is best for all his customers,
I can see that he puts in his full sincerity,
treating every head of hair as his art pieces.
Edwin just got back from UK few months ago,
trained with international qualification and won 2nd runner up as Singapore hair designer 2013.
I would say his best quality would be hair cuts that emphasize on shape and balance
but with minimum maintenance!




Thanks E!


Interested in looking better?

D'Mane Club
14 Scotts Rd
Far East Plaza, #02-69
Singapore 228213
Tel: 6737 9157


Contact Edwin now!

They are having a big promotion now!
50% off revamp service
(Coloring/creative highlight + treatment + haircut)
FOR ONLY $88

All you have to do is show this screen shot to them!




Get yourself beautiful now ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment