Follow me on Instagram

 photo instagram-1.jpg

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Undeserving



Loving me is never be easy.
I come with the toughest exterior,
and the most complicated instructions.
I can't help it because
I'm made that way.

Loving me is never easy.
I may be honest but I conceal my emotions.
In return I spill words that sting like daggers,
just so that my end of the stick ain't shorter.

Loving me will never be easy.
I told you that. 
I said I'm the toughest nut to crack 
but you cracked it anyway.
Things did not work but 
they didn't go to waste.
At least I know you've tried,
it wasn't all in vain. 

You told me how difficult it is to love me,
I wish I knew what to say.
I may never find the next but it's okay,
no one in their right mind should ever stay.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment