Follow me on Instagram

 photo instagram-1.jpg

Thursday 20 June 2013

 The guys came over ytd to cook up a special meal
it was tasty but Steve took too long to prepare,
almost 3 hours.
but well, his steak turned out to be pretty awesome.


N: you should speed up on your preparation even though your food is tasty
S: good food is worth the wait!
N: imagine you opening a restaurant and someone orders "I would like a plate of fish and chips" and you'll say "oh, that would be 10 hours"
S: -.-




Soey's seafood Aglio Olio!
Very nice (with me seasoning em before serving)
;)




 

although it took very long,
but the steak's really quite damn good


*****



& today,
my immune system failed me 'cos of the haze.
bad sore throat, flu and headache.
K and S came t visit in the afternoon
bringing me bitter herbal tea, strepsils and we had 3 games of monopoly deal.
not liking the tea but S losing monopoly deal is kinda the highlight of the afternoon


He lost all rounds,
poor thing.





& now I'm waiting for my personal McDelivery from S since McDonalds' not taking any orders due to the haze.
hopefully junk food's gonna make me better
x

No comments:

Post a Comment