Follow me on Instagram

 photo instagram-1.jpg

Monday 17 June 2013





 
 

had fun spending my sat night w my fav ppl.
prawning night!
it wasn't good compared to the previous time
kinda lousy this time round w only 20 plus prawns

I always have this karma struggle whenever I'm prawning.
coming from a strong buddhist family,
I'm brought up to be sensitive to all living things.
never would I ever imagine I'll be interested in prawning.
it's fun, but it's gonna stop,
and the taste of fresh bbq prawns is just, the cherry on top of my karmalicious sundae
ughhhh.
WE NEED BETTER ACTIVITIES AND LEAVE THOSE POOR PRAWNS ALONE






has anyone been stuck in between life phases?
I miss the carefree crazy days when I was 19 20 21
now that I'm 22, & officially out of university,
it's time to move on to adulthood and
leave the past as memories.
it's times like this I wish I could just,
trade my new days for the old.
Now I understand how peter pan feels,
it's a pain to grow up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment